COVID-19 : The Museum will temporarily close for an indefinite period. For more informations : Museum temporary closure
The safety of our visitors and our team is our priority and we take all the necessary precautions to ensure the good health of all.
The Grévin Montréal Museum's priority is to provide a welcoming and safe environment for its visitors and employees. We take the situation and the health of our audience very seriously. We are monitoring the measures imposed by the Government of Québec and Canada very closely. At this time, the Museum remains open during normal business hours.
In order to welcome you in the best conditions, we have implemented the following preventive measures:
- Establishment of a regular cleaning and disinfection routine. The racing cars of the Immersion 5D virtual experience are cleaned after each use.
- The production of hand wax and activities that require a certain proximity in the Choco Universe (bingo, conferences, coco deco) are canceled until the end of March.
- Availability of alcohol-based hand sanitizer for all employees and visitors.
- Establishment of a specific hygiene protocol for employees. Museum employees with flu symptoms are advised to stay at home.
- Cancellation or postponement of events for more than 250 people.
As visitors, we encourage you to observe good hand hygiene and a good respiratory label. All visitors and employees with symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing are advised to stay at home and notify their health care provider of these symptoms.
During your visit to the Museum:
- Respect a courtesy distance with staff as well as with visitors
- Avoid close physical contact
- Wash your hands very regularly with soap and water, or with an alcohol-based gel;
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
In the event that the Museum should change its opening hours, we will notify you on our official website as well as on our social networks.
We are particularly attentive to the issue of COVID-19. With the additional precautions in place, we are happy to continue to welcome you, in the best conditions without compromising health and safety.
The Art of fun!
Montreal Eaton Centre, Second floor
705 Sainte-Catherine Street West
office 5-104 | H3B 4G5
Montréal, Québec (Canada)
Mon. to Sat., from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sun., from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m